Search Postgresql Archives

survey of the postgresql communiity

Hi everyone.

My company (opensourcestrategies.com) is conducting a study of the PostgreSQL community to promote better understanding of open source software. We're trying to help people better understand:
1. the motivations behind contributing to open source software; and
2. dynamics between developers and users in a large, successful open source project.

As part of our study, we'd like to ask you to take a short (under 5 minute) and anonymous survey at http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/pgsurvey/control/main. Your answers will help promote better understanding of open source software in general and the PostgreSQL project in particular.

Also, if you belong to other open source mailing lists with PostgreSQL users, please help us by re-posting this message on those lists as well, respecting, of course, their list posting etiquette.

If you have any questions or comments about the survey, please email me at sichen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you!

Si Chen

     joining column's datatypes do not match