Search Postgresql Archives

database export in pgsql

Hi,

Im having problems in exporting my local pgdb to my server with data.
I do a backup and everytime i get stuck in functions or some $libdir or function pg_logdir_ls() etc.
I ignore those function definations but then it crashes on some create table statement.
I believe there is a easy way to generate the database script which does not include so many types of objects
since my db does not use functions only generic tables and views.

Please help,
Thanks and Regards,
Vikas

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend