Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Simplified (a-la [G|N]DBM) DB access

Tom, yes, something like Berkeley DB, but inside PostgreSQL... It may sounds crazy, but some data just need not all SQL functionality and overhead, and at the same time I need not second db, so the best possible solution (in my opinion): two ways of the data access inside one db.

Regards, /Alexandre.