Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PostgreSQL as a filesystem

"Christopher Nelson" <paradox@xxxxxxxx> writes:
I'm developing a hobby OS and I'm looking into file systems.  I've
thought about writing my own, and that appeals, but I'm also very
interested in the database-as-a-filesystem paradigm.  It would be

You may want to take a look at SQLLite. It would probably need some tweaking to make it be as reliable as you like but it is public domain.

You could also look at SleepyCat.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., Your PostgreSQL solutions company. 503-667-4564
Custom programming, 24x7 support, managed services, and hosting