Search Postgresql Archives

Re: *bsd port that installs the contribs?

> cd /usr/ports/databases/postgresql-contrib
> make && make install && make clean

doh!  Yet another obvious answer that escaped me, thanks.  It is worth
noting however, that this only applies to FreeBSD I don't see anything
like it in OpenBSD.  Free has a more comprehensive ports collection
than Open though, so that's not a huge surprise.  I don't have a
NetBSD box to check for comparison.

Despite me being blind, I think my other comment still holds true.