Search Postgresql Archives

Re: pg 8.0.1-r3 killls pgadmin3 and phppgadmin

Sometimes life has an irony of itself.
Today I modified some of my gentoo USE flags for something totally unrelated to postgres.
Tonight I built postgres in debug mode : the offending query worked.
I thught "hm."
I rebuilt it without debug, and it still works.
I don't know what made it NOT to work before, I sure didn't hallucinate. It must be some obscure incompatibility deep inside the Gentoo package and build manager...
phppgadmin works, and pgadmin doesn't, telling me the "datapath" column doesn't exist, no idea what this means. I'm going to look into it.

	Thanks for your help and sorry about bothering you !