Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PostgreSQL Replication

The first three are all open source, the last one is not, but the source
code is available to customers, and should the project be abandoned or
the company go under it is promised to be released under an open source
license.  Cost is $1,000.

Just FYI: Not only is it promised :) It is stated in the license itself.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake
Command Prompt, Inc.

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 5: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq

--
Command Prompt, Inc., your source for PostgreSQL replication,
professional support, programming, managed services, shared

begin:vcard
fn:Joshua D. Drake
n:Drake;Joshua D.
org:Command Prompt, Inc.
adr:;;PO Box 215;Cascade Locks;Oregon;97014;USA
email;internet:jd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Consultant
tel;work:503-667-4564
tel;fax:503-210-0334
note:Command Prompt, Inc. is the largest and oldest US based commercial PostgreSQL support provider. We  provide the only commercially viable integrated PostgreSQL replication solution, but also custom programming, and support. We authored  the book Practical PostgreSQL, the procedural language plPHP, and adding trigger capability to plPerl.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.commandprompt.com/
version:2.1
end:vcard