Search Postgresql Archives

Re: What is the best way to upgrade pgAdmin on Windows?

On 8/15/24 22:02, 毛毛 wrote:

Hi Ron,

Hi Adrian,

    How did you originally install pgAdmin4?

I started by clicking Download the installer <https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads> on this page: PostgreSQL: Windows installers <https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/> I ran the installer downloaded and checked the box for pgAdmin during the installation.

1) Do you want to have the Postgres server running on your Windows machine or do you want to just have pgAdmin4 installed?

2) If you want to have the Postgres server installed I would say you need to keep up with the minor version releases of whatever Postgres version you have installed. For example for Postgres 16 that would be 16.4. If I remember correctly that will update the pgAdmin4 version.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx