Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Partition boundary messed up

Thank you. I understand that is going to take a lot of time as we already have billions of rows in the main table spread across 40+ partitions.
Also this table is child to another parent partition table and so,  it will take a lot of time to validate the FK constraint back for the new table.
Is there a less disruptive way(zero to minimal downtime) possible to fix this mess?