Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PgbackRest and EDB Query

Hi,

passwordless connection can be established using ssh key, and when you don't specify the ssh key in command using -i switch: -i /path/to/your/private/key
You simply need to set the SSH key as the default key which I have explained earlier, how to do that.

As you are currently trying through following command, without specifying an ssh key for passwordless connection.
From the EDB Postgres Advanced Server nodes
$ sudo -u enterprisedb ssh pgbackrest@backup-server