Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Question on partman extension while relation exist

Hi,

 Sorry for late reply, I think you will having some script that drops and creates daily partitions etc, command for disabling/removing any constraint can be placed before these statements so that when the script runs it does the needful.

Regards,
Muhammad Ikram
Bitnine global