Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [OT] PostgreSQL: bytea help needed.

On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 08:56:37 -0600,
  Shawn Harrison <harrison@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >"Mike Cox" <mikecoxlinux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >>Well, yes.  You have to be a member of the mailing list you want to
> >>post to even if you are posting through usenet.  Otherwise your post
> >>will bounce to you *email* account.  Half of those who respond even
> >>when you are a member of the list, respond via email only!  And you
> >>must be a member of the 26 different mailing lists in order to post to
> >>each one!

For the benefit of other people reading this thread, you don't have to
be a member of the lists to post. Nonsubscriber messages are moderated
(which adds a delay), but on topic messages will get through.
In addition, the lists are set up for technical users and don't use
reply to munging to keep replies from going back to off list posters.

               http://archives.postgresql.org