Search Postgresql Archives

Pgpool with high availability

HI Team,

"I'm encountering challenges while configuring Pgpool with high availability. The initial setup is completed, and Pgpool is operational on a single node, functioning without issues. However, upon attempting to start Pgpool on any additional nodes, particularly node 2, it becomes immediately unreachable.

I'm seeking assistance to address this issue. My setup consists of three nodes, each hosting both PostgreSQL and Pgpool services."

Thanks

Vijay