Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Postgresql active-active nodes in cluster

Hi

You can use BDR, you can have a look on the following link.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Multimaster

Thanks
Kashif Zeeshan
Bitnine Global

On Thu, May 9, 2024 at 3:28 PM Vidyashree H S <Shreevidya.hs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Postgresql 15.4 version on RISCV architecture
I'm trying to implement active-active nodes in cluster, I have gone through various websites, there they have mentioned the theory concept of it. But I want to implement to verify how active-active nodes actually work.

Are there any resources which talks about Postgresql active-active node implementation? If yes, please provide me the resource information or url.

Thanks
Vidyashree H S