Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Table data migration from single server to Flexi server

Hi

Please use pg_dump for taking the backup, you can find the details on the link below.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/app-pgdump.html

Regards
Kashif Zeeshan

On Thu, May 2, 2024 at 8:24 AM Bagesh kamar singh <bageshkumarbagi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi team,

I need help. Recently we migrated our postgreSQL single server to flexi server. We need to move data from a table from a single server database to a flexi server database. My table has around 12GB data. We need to migrate only this table data to the flexi server.
Can someone help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards