Search Postgresql Archives

error in trigger creation

Hi All,
We are seeing privilege issues while creating event triggers. It says the user "must be a superuser to create an event trigger".

So my question is , if we have application user as "app_user" which is responsible for creating database objects in schema "app_schema" and also we have all scripts executed in the database through user "app_user" only, then is there any way to grant necessary privilege or to equip the app_user, so that it will be able to assign the privilege, so we will be able to create the event trigger without need to run the event trigger script from super user itself? This will ensure that we do not need "super user" every time, when we want to run scripts to have an event trigger created for our application schema.
Something like "grant create event trigger on schema app_schema to app_user"?
Regards
Yudhi