From: Adrian Klaver +ADw-adrian.klaver+AEA-aklaver.com+AD4-
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2024 8:40 PM
To: Bandi, Venkataramana - Dell Team +ADw-Venkataramana.Bandi+AEA-dellteam.com+AD4AOw- Greg Sabino Mullane +ADw-htamfids+AEA-gmail.com+AD4-
Cc: pgsql-general+AEA-lists.postgresql.org+ADs- Kishore, Nanda - Dell Team +ADw-Nanda.Kishore+AEA-Dellteam.com+AD4AOw- Alampalli, Kishore +ADw-Kishoreravishankar.Alampalli+AEA-dellteam.com+AD4-
Subject: Re: Query on Postgres SQL transaction

+AFs-EXTERNAL EMAIL+AF0-

On 3/25/24 00:18, Bandi, Venkataramana - Dell Team wrote:
+AD4- Hi,
+AD4-
+AD4- Please find my inline comments for your questions.
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4- Regards,
+AD4- Venkat
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4- Internal Use - Confidential
+AD4- -----Original Message-----
+AD4- From: Adrian Klaver +ADw-adrian.klaver+AEA-aklaver.com+AD4-
+AD4- Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2024 9:33 PM
+AD4- To: Bandi, Venkataramana - Dell Team
+AD4- +ADw-Venkataramana.Bandi+AEA-dellteam.com+AD4AOw- Greg Sabino Mullane
+AD4- +ADw-htamfids+AEA-gmail.com+AD4-
+AD4- Cc: pgsql-general+AEA-lists.postgresql.org+ADs- Kishore, Nanda - Dell Team
+AD4- +ADw-Nanda.Kishore+AEA-Dellteam.com+AD4AOw- Alampalli, Kishore
+AD4- +ADw-Kishoreravishankar.Alampalli+AEA-dellteam.com+AD4-
+AD4- Subject: Re: Query on Postgres SQL transaction
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4- +AFs-EXTERNAL EMAIL+AF0-
+AD4-