Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PostgreSQL Security Release

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, Andrey V. Semyonov wrote:

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

In order to address a potential security hole recently identified with the "LOAD" option, the PostgreSQL Global Development Group is announcing the release of new versions of PostgreSQL going back to the 7.2.x version.

As always, these releases are available on all mirrors...

I have never used PGSQL before 8.0.0 Release. So, make me understand such a thing: do the developers team make any quick-patch sets for patching source tree from 8.0.0 to 8.0.1 for example? Or do I need to download the whole tarball of 8.0.1 from scratch?

You need to download the whole tarball ...

----
Email: scrappy@xxxxxxx           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664