Search Postgresql Archives

extract ddl to devops pipeline

Hello guys,
I need to export the DDL (tables, funcitons views) of some schemas (with cross references) to load them in a pipeline like DevOps ready.

Problem: export/backup doesn't care about the appropriate sequence of objet because these stuff will be solved by import phase.

So there is a way to automatically generate DDL in the right order?

I mean, if function Foo reference in input/output definition (also i declare section?) to table Bar, I've need to create the table before the function.
And if Bar uses function Lir (in trigger? check? else?), Lir must be create before Bar.