Search Postgresql Archives

Re: When manual analyze is needed

Additionally if a query was working fine but suddenly takes a suboptimal plan because of missing stats , do we have any hash value column on any performance view associated with the queryid which we can refer to see past vs current plans difference and identify such issues quickly and fix it?
I am not seeing any such column in pg_stat_activity or pg_stat_statements to hold hash value of the plan and also the query column is showing "<insufficient privilege>" for many of the entries, why so?