Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Fastest way to clone schema ~1000x

po 26. 2. 2024 v 8:08 odesílatel Emiel Mols <emiel@xxxxxxxx> napsal:
Thanks, as indicated we're using that right now. The 30% spinlock overhead unfortunately persists.

try to increase shared_buffer

128MB can be too low

max_connection = 2048 - it unrealistic high

- Fsync was already disabled, too. Complete postgresql.conf used in testing:
listen_addresses = ''
max_connections = 2048
unix_socket_directories = '..'
shared_buffers = 128MB