Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Partitioning options

Hi, Justin.

The example link has self-contained DDL to create the partitions (in
flat vs composite mode for comparison) and then making the FK's on
each showing the marked speed difference for the same net number of
partitions (1200 flat vs 80x15 = 1200 composite):
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAE%2BE%3DSQacy6t_3XzCWnY1eiRcNWfz4pp02FER0N7mU_F%2Bo8G_Q%40mail.gmail.com

Alec