Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Query hangs (and then timeout) after using COPY to import data

Since the query works in PgAdmin, but not in npgsql, the problem has to be somewhere in Npgsql.

https://www.npgsql.org/doc/diagnostics/overview.html

Maybe increasing the log level will lead to a solution.

On Sun, Feb 11, 2024 at 6:13 PM <steott@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, Adrian, for the suggestion, but same problem.

I've just tried to execute "ANALYZE" (on the whole database) after the import of all the tables (with COPY) and before the other queries, but the query always hangs (I hope this was the way you suggested).

Stefano