Search Postgresql Archives

Fwd: pgadmin not opening in concurrent sessions

Hello!

I installed PgAdmin4 8.2 in a Windows platform, for all the users. The issue we are having is, if any user launches it, nobody else can launch it.
Eg., userB logs in and launches PgAdmin, it gets launched. Now if UserA and UserB tried to login, they get nothing, no event/response from Windows/the tool.

Has anyone experienced this issue? If so, is there any workaround or fix for this?

I tried to de-install and install the 7.8 version, but to no avail.
unnamed.png
Regards
Siraj