Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Query performance in 9.6.24 vs 14.10

Thanks for the update.

On Mon, Jan 29, 2024, 16:53 Ron Johnson <ronljohnsonjr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
According to my tests, sometimes JIT is a little faster, and sometimes it's a little slower. Mostly within the realm of statistical noise (especially with each query having a sample size of only 13, on a VM that lives on a probably-busy host).