Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Scriptable way to validate a pg_dump restore ?

I'd also like to know how to do this. The current approaches seem, afaict, to involve making on both end of the connection. Even given the inherently racy nature of the issue, that seems unwieldy to me.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHAc2jdAHvp7tFZBP37awcth%3DT3h5WXCN9KjZOvuTNJaAAC_hg%40mail.gmail.com