Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Obtaining printed copies of the PostgreSQL manual

> On 18 Jan 2024, at 15:02, Ben Hancock <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My question is: Are these copies legit and actually made available by
> the PostgreSQL project? It appears so, but I'd like ensure my purchase
> goes toward supporting the project in some small way.

It's made by the project in the sense that we author it, but the postgresql
project doesn't print and sell the documentation on Amazon.  That being said,
it's still a legit copy since the license allows for this.

If you want to support the project by buying this, try to use an Amazon
affiliate link from a postgresql usergroup or organization.

--
Daniel Gustafsson