Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Postgres Database Service Interruption

On 1/16/24 09:29, Bablu Kumar Nayak wrote:

Dear PostgreSQL Team,

I am writing to inform you that our PostgreSQL database service is currently down. We are experiencing an unexpected interruption, and we are seeking your expertise to help us resolve this issue promptly.

We would greatly appreciate your immediate attention to this matter. If there are specific steps we should follow or additional information you require, please let us know as soon as possible.

Your assistance in resolving this issue is crucial, and we are confident in your expertise to help us bring the PostgreSQL database back online.

Explain your current env. postgres version, how it was install. OS/Version etc
What do you see when you "Examine the log output".