Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Unable to install postgresql and pgadmin

On 1/8/24 00:23, Innocent Ememe wrote:
Good morning,

Hey I’ve been trying to install the postgresql and pgadmin software on my Mac book for the past three days now and have been faced with some issues and restrictions, that won’t allow the software to run. I wanted to ask if your software is compatible with my MacBook Air 2012,  iOS version 10.15.

Where are you getting the software from?

Show the commands you are using to install.

What are the error messages you are getting?

Looking forward to your reply

Cheers
Innocent

--