Search Postgresql Archives

encoding option when database backup

Hi there,

I would like to make an inquiry regarding the encoding option for the database backup.
When I was using the previous version of PGADMIN 4, I had a dropbar for the encoding format for the backup option.
But I recently started using the latest version of PGADMIN 4(V8.1), and I realized that the dropbar for encoding format has disappeared as we can observe from the attached image.
Are there any solutions where I can activate the encoding dropbar?

Thank you in advance,

Taek

image.png