Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PostgreSql: Canceled on conflict out to old pivot

On Mon, Nov 27, 2023 at 2:17 AM Wirch, Eduard <eduard.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

We have a PostgreSql 15 server serving around 30 databases, one schema each with the same layout. Each database is used by one application instance. The application consistently uses transactions with isolation level serializable to access the database, optimizing by using explicit read only transactions, where applicable. Once the server reaches 100% we get an increased amount of serialize conflict errors.

Maybe I haven't had my coffee yet, but 100% of what?