Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Postgresql and Athlon64 ?

Hi,

I have been running a 2Gb database for about 3 months now on my AMD64
bit and have been very happy with the peformance and stability. I am
running it under Gentoo.

I don't have any particular benchmarks and only my own testing of our
company scripts. I have been very impressed with the performance.

Regards,

Abdul-Wahid