Search Postgresql Archives

Re: List users privileges for whole cluster/all databases in the cluster

You can use pg_dumpall -g to get user information for the cluster.

Regards,
Priyanka

On Thu, 12 Oct 2023 at 3:46 PM, Jana Mihalidesová <Mihi.Jana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I try to find out some view, select or something what show me the privileges for the user across the whole postgresql cluster. The username/user is global for whole cluster not individual database, so I would like to know the privileges for the user in all databases in the cluster using one view, select.
I know how to list user's privileges in the individual database, but for all databases...

Thanks for the advice.
 Jana