Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Strange error trying to import with Ora2PG

On 10/3/23 10:32, Johnson, Bruce E - (bjohnson) wrote:
I am trying to import an oracle schema with ora2pg and running into an odd error when the import_all.sh script gets to a specific view.

The error is:

However when I re-run the import_all.sh script it errors out at the same place with the same error (in fact the pasted error code is from running the script AFTER I fixed it). The sql isn’t being cached anywhere in the system is it?

I'm betting that every time you run import_all.sh it rewrites the scripts. Pretty sure if you look at the file the creation script will have been rewritten to its original from.

I know that I modified the correct file.

It happens even if I drop the database and recreate it.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona

Adrian Klaver