Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Ynt: Pgbackrest Restore Error - Segmentation fault (core dumped)

On 9/6/23 11:27, pgdba pgdba wrote:
I removed  it but I keep getting the same error

OK.  The custom here is to put your response at the bottom  of short messages ("bottom post") or intermixed with original as appropriate on longer posts.  Putting your reply first ("top posting") is discouraged due to archival and clarity issues.

At this point you're in to debugging the "core" file, likely in the dir you're running pgbackrest from.  Standard C tools required ;)  I suspect a library mismatch: maybe LDD on the executable would be informative (to the knowledgeable).