Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Pgbackrest Restore Error - Segmentation fault (core dumped)

> On 6 Sep 2023, at 13:08, pgdba pgdba <postgresdba12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello, when I restore with Pgbackrest, I get the following error, I couldn't find a solution when I researched, can you support?

You might be better off raising this question on the pgbackreset Github repo as
an issue, where more pgbackrest developers are likely to see it.

Are you able to repeat the issue such that you can get a stack trace from it?
That will be helpful for anyone trying to find the issue.  The postgres wiki
has some information on getting a stack trace from a postgres process, and
while not the same the process is similar enough that it might be helpful
reading.

--
Daniel Gustafsson