From: Jethro Elmer Sanidad <jethroelmersanidad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, September 4, 2023 at 13:17
To: Adam Lee <adlee@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick@xxxxxxxxx>, Christophe Pettus <xof@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, umair.shahid@xxxxxxxxx <umair.shahid@xxxxxxxxx>, pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Oracle FDW version

!! External Email

Hello,

I already installed your extension. As of now, I'm having issues in creating the oracle_fdw. Please advise. Thanks!

postgres=# create extension oracle_fdw;
ERROR:  query plan with multiple segworker groups is not supported
HINT:  likely caused by a function that reads or modifies data in a distributed table
postgres=#