Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Prompt User From a pgplsql Function

Thanks for the reply, Tom. I just had an idea about writting the answer from
the client to a table designed for that purpose. It could have a unique key
as the pid and a column for storing the answer. When the notice receiver
returns, I could have the function check for the answer in the table. I have
successfully created my own notice receiver and it works.

Maybe I can rewrite all this in C when I have more time. The heat is on to get
this thing done :o/

On Saturday 29 January 2005 11:09 am, Tom Lane saith: