Search Postgresql Archives

Bryn is retiring. Last day at work Friday 18-Aug-2023

I’m about to hang up my working boots. My last day of employment at Yugabyte, Inc (or anywhere at all) is imminent. My bryn-at-yugabyte-dot-com email address will stop working at 17:00 US/Pacific, Friday 18-Aug-2023. I’ll unsubscribe  from this and all other postgresql-dot-org lists a few hours before that cut-off time.

Thanks very much to everybody who’s answered my questions. I know that I’ve annoyed many of you. But, from my side, the exchanges have been enormously helpful. It would have been so nice to have been able to ask my questions face-to-face so the whomever I talked to could see at a glance why I just didn’t get something that they said and thought was obvious. But those days are long gone now. The Brave New World has totally and irrevocably replaced that old regime—albeit somewhat later than Huxley forecast way back in 1931.

Who knows… I might re-subscribe presently using my private email address.

Regards, Bryn Llewellyn