Search Postgresql Archives

Re: impact pgbench on a physical replicated stream

Using asynchronous replication. Production is running on a gaming PC at the moment because it was to slow on a state of the art hypervisor 128 core 1TB mem and nvme  disk server rack... (where de replicated slave is running on)

I would like to know what number this gaming pc is pulling that supposedly the server rack can't.