Search Postgresql Archives

Error 503 Backend fetch failed

I am interning at a company. I was using Python to download your mail lists, but it seems that there was an unwanted situation, and you have restricted access to log in. However, I read that you are not against the storage of emails on your website. Could you please explain why access was restricted? I would like to assure you that I will be more careful. I hope you will understand this negative situation with tolerance and kindly request you to open access again.

IPv4 of company : 78.189.180.67

Kind regards,

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

Bu ileti Proton Mail güvenli e-posta hizmetiyle gönderilmiştir.