Search Postgresql Archives

Re: invalid value for parameter "default_text_search_config": "public.pg"

Les <nagylzs@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I found out that "public.pg" is not a valid configuration indeed.

Quite so (and even more so given that the actual setting seems to be
"public.pg <http://public.pg>").

> But I still don't know how it affects a query that does not use any
> tsvector or tsquery.

The error report shows that the failure is happening while starting
a parallel worker, so the only thing required of your query is that
it be big enough to tempt the planner to use parallelism.

However, the parallel worker should just be absorbing the same
configuration settings your main session is using.  So what remains
to be explained is why you aren't seeing the same complaint when
starting a fresh session.  It might be useful to look at the
output of

show default_text_search_config;

and

select * from pg_file_settings where name = 'default_text_search_config';

			regards, tom lane