Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Installation Issue

On 7/16/23 23:47, Baskar Muthu wrote:

Reply to list also.
Ccing list.

I tried many times but they showed the same things and it ran for more than 3 hours. how to resolve this issue. If you have any idea please let me know.Thanking you..

OS version - Windows 11

Postgre sql version - 14.3

I downloaded it from the postgresql.org <http://postgresql.org> website.

Yes, but it's not connecting with the server.

Version 14.3 parameter i used for connecting with psql server.

The Stackbuilder screenshot is showing a failed connection to a download server at EDB, not to Postgres server.

The other screenshot is a pgAdmin issue. I have seen quite a few questions about this on Stack Overflow recently. Seems to be related to version 7.4. My suggestion would be to file an issue here:

https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues

In meantime try using psql to connect to the server.

No.

It's not showing an error but it's not connected with the server. That's only my issue. Please resolve this issue.