Search Postgresql Archives

Problem perhaps after upgrading to pgadmin4 7.4

Query tool PGadmin on my mac

If I enter a query like  select count(*) from table_1    I get a correct response from the server
If I enter select * from table_1 I get an error message that I do not understand:
Error Message:missing FROM-clause entry for table "rel"
LINE 8: ...ER JOIN pg_catalog.pg_constraint con ON con.conrelid=rel.oid

PSQL tool (PGadmin on my Mac)

However if I enter the same from the PSQL tool  I get the correct output.

But that output goes to my screen and I have found no way of directing it to a file on my Mac.

Any suggestions?  Either getting rid of the error message and getting the output to my screen within the Query tool where I can then dump the output to a file
OR a way of running my query using the PSQL tool and redirecting the output to a file on my computer.

An amateur who is up a creek without any paddle..

Carl E Eriksson