Search Postgresql Archives

Language Pack missing from StackBuilder (EDB Windows download)

While installing a fresh copy of PostgreSQL 15.3 downloaded from EDB's website, I have discovered that the Language Pack usually present in StackBuilder is missing.

Anyone here from EDB who might know if this is a temporary or a permanent change?

I will try emailing EDB separately, but thought I would try here in case someone from the company is reading.

Thanks,
Anthony