Search Postgresql Archives

Drivers users by connections

Hello

We are not able to find table which give session connection details about drivers.  In pg_stat_activity details information is not there. Please let us know where we can find these information.

Please help me to get this information.

Thanks

Richie-

In Oracle and Mysql we use below sql to get details

SQL used to get mysql driver connection details

SELECT SUBSTRING_INDEX(s.user,"@",1),sca.attr_value
FROM sys.session as s
join performance_schema.session_connect_attrs as sca
on s.conn_id = sca.processlist_id
group by SUBSTRING_INDEX(s.user,"@",1)

SQL used to get Oracle driver connection details

select a.CLIENT_VERSION, a.CLIENT_DRIVER ,b.USERNAME,b.PROGRAM
from v$session_connect_info a, v$session b
where CLIENT_VERSION!='Unknown' and CLIENT_DRIVER is not null
and a.sid=b.sid
group by a.CLIENT_VERSION, a.CLIENT_DRIVER ,b.USERNAME,b.PROGRAM
order by b.USERNAME