Search Postgresql Archives

Profiling a function call

Hi,
I have a function that has been executing for a long time and not returning any results. Wait event=NULL so it seems like it is still executing and not waiting on any specific resources. Is there a way to profile the function call to get an idea of what it is currently executing within the function? All I could find in pg_stat_activity is the function is running. I want to know what query/transaction within the function is running. Is there a way to obtain that information?

PostgreSQL 15.2 on Linux.

Thanks.

Tiff