Search Postgresql Archives

Foreign Key relationship between two databases

Hi,
I am using postgres 7.3.4. I am new to postgres.
I can give foreign key relationship between two tables of same database. Can I give foreign key relationship between tables of two databases ? Plz, let me know if possible & send me how can I do that?

Thanks & Regards,
Sandeep.

Disclaimer:

The contents of this message are confidential and intended to the addressee at the specified e-mail address only. Its contents may not be copied or disclosed to anyone other than the intended recipient. If this e-mail is received in error, please contact Vertex Software Pvt. Ltd immediately on +91 20 4041500  with details of the sender and addressee and delete the e-mail. Vertex Software Pvt. Ltd accepts no responsibility in the event that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and/or any attachments adversely affects the recipient's systems or data. It is the recipient's responsibility to carry out such virus and other checks as the recipient considers appropriate.