Search Postgresql Archives

Regarding SSL Enablement in PostgreSQL Database on different port

Hi PostgreSQL Team,I want to enable SSL in PostgreSQL Database on a new port.I don’t want the default port that is 5432 SSL enabled, but I want to configure another port to enable SSL on it.As per my requirement, I cannot use the same port for normal connection and SSL connection.Hence, we require a new port to be SSL enabled.

Please guide us with proper information and links to achieve the above task.Thanks & Regards,Sujay Kadam