Search Postgresql Archives

FW: Error!

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Arquimedes Aguirre
Sent: Sunday, April 9, 2023 5:59 PM
To: pgsql-advocacy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Error

Hello there Dear!

I have an error initializing PSQL shell, who can help me to solve it.

Please I require your attention, I need to start developing a project, apparently there is a hacker that is intervening in this process, I appreciate your investigation some research and answer.

Just to install the program, I got several errors without any common sense, I asked the Microsoft support team for help and in 5 minutes they solved the problem, it's very weird and odd. Apparently they have control of my personal computer.

I hope that you can pay due attention to these problems that do not allow me to advance in what I want to develop for my project. I hope you can find the person responsible for these abnormalities.

Thanks!

Sent from Mail for Windows